How I manage my time ⏰ 10 tips for time management | studytee
Open for FAQ (will NOT be answered in comments), everything used or mentioned, and contact information! ✏️
If you have a question, please read the description first! You might find your answer there 🙂
Here’s a new “How I…” video as those seem to be my most popular ones. I hope you enjoy these 10 tips on time management and find some of them useful! These are the tips that helped me manage my time during my last stressful years of high school, and I’ll be using these tips once I start university in less than 5 months!! time is going so fast whaaaat
Hope you have a great week ahead, and happy easter to all those who celebrate! ☀️ For those of you who are on easter holiday, don’t forget to take time to relax and eat lots of candy :)))
STATIONERY USED IN THIS VIDEO:
– To do list: Muji
– Black gel pen: Pentel Energel 0.5mm needle tip
– To do list-book: Rifle Paper Co
– Highlighters: Zebra Mildliners from thestudykiosk
– Pencil case: Clas Ohlson (may be out of stock as I got it a long time ago!)
– Planner: Mossery
– Cactus notebook: Hadron Epoch
– Mechanical pencil: Pentel Energize
– Post it notes: Clas Ohlson
– Whiteboard & whiteboard pen: Clas Ohlson
– Math notebook: the grocery store lol
FAQ (will not be answered in comments):
Which grade are you in?
– I’m currently on a gap year after high school
Why are you studying if you’re on a gap year?
– I’m studying for a math exam necessary to get into the course I want to study in university this year. I’m also self-studying biology and chemistry to get a solid foundation for the subjects I’ll be taking in university, as well as to get some repetition so I don’t forget everything I learned in high school.
Where do you buy (name of stationery item)?
– If nothing else is specified I got it from a local book/stationery store. Google the brands to see where it’s sold in your country!
How old are you/where do you live/what’s your name?
– I prefer not to answer these questions for privacy reasons. I’m on a gap year after high school/before university so that is a good indicator for my age, I’m from somewhere in Norway, and I go by the name studytee/Tee here on the internet 🙂
Can you send me your notes, or do you sell them?
– I post my notes on Instagram, and other than that I don’t share/sell them, I’m sorry!
Question/comment about my voice
– I am aware that I have a child-like voice, but that’s just the voice I was given. This is my «natural voice», and if you don’t like it then your computer or phone probably has a mute button somewhere. There, problem solved!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
My instagram: instagram.com/studytee
For business enquiries: [email protected]
(Non-business enquiries will not be answered on this mail address. If you’d like to ask me a question or send me a message then please send me a DM on instagram!)
Song: Ikson – Alive (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/I51yfbGZYOY
Flying high by FREDJI
Craves – By my side
Camera used: canon eos m3 with 40mm lense
I edit my videos using iMovie, and my thumbnails are made in Canva!